A truly rare, exceptional, massive property, rich with the lore and luster of Old Hollywood, classic celebrities, LA history, arts and artists — all set in the midst of New Hollywood’s best and biggest attractions. There is nothing like this. Nothing! This is a rare environment, indeed!
To have your very own nature preserve style approximately 3-acre private area in which to hike up and watch the sunset’s last rays hit the Hollywood sign on the hills to the east or sit in the stone amphitheater half way up the back slope for wine — it’s all part of this unique space.
- Approximately 3 acre lot – on Highland Avenue
- Secluded, wooded, natural oasis-style compound in the heart of Hollywood
- 5 minutes to Hollywood Bowl, Ford Theater
- 5 minutes to Hollywood & Highland
- 1920’s legendary restored mansion – 3BR, 2BA
- Multiple courtyards, patios, gardens, fountains, arbors
- Outdoor parking for 30+ vehicles
- 1930’s Guest House & Art Studios
- Former home of Hollywood Art Center School
- Winding nature path up hillside to Glencoe Way
- Waterfalls, fountains, small vineyard,
- 50-seat stone hillside amphitheater with views
- Hilltop views to Hollywood sign, Whitley Heights