Magical Beach bungalow sited on airy corner view lot, incredible light and sea breezes. Keep it quint or add a second story with ocean views. This is a rare opportunity to own in a very special location. Conveniently close to LAX and Expo Line, moments away from Rose Avenue and Main Street dining and shopping, plus surf, sand and all that the beach life has to offer.
This home also features:
- Front facing master bedroom with soothing southern views
- Updated main bathroom with Italian designer tiles, faucets, towel warmer, deep tub and shower with large garden window
- Outdoor shower
- Upstairs attic/office/bonus with water closet and private entrance
- Restored vintage garage/gated driveway with flat access rear yard parking
- Potential ocean view with a second story addition
- Gated brick driveway, detached restored vintage garage with windows, counter with sink, laundry area. This can be a creative studio space or simply a place to park your car.
3 bedroom / 2 bath
1,059 sq. ft. ground level plus 400 sq. ft. finished attic
192 sq. ft. Restored vintage garage
5,043 sq. ft. Lot Zone: SMOP2